Banner image

Independent Social Workers

We can provide a range of Independent Social Workers (ISW) whom are highly qualified in their respective field of social work. They are qualified social workers with full CV, HCPC Registration and Criminal Records Check, along with professional indemity insurance.

Our ISW's will undertake a variety of assessments, including First Tier Tribunals, Hospital Managers, Parenting Assessments, Community Care Assessments, dispute assessmnets and both adult and children assessments. We have a range of specialists in both children and adult services, including learning disability, older adults and secure and complex care. If you require an assessment then please contact us. 


Click an area on the map or choose a region from the list to find your preferred area
UK map East Anglia East Midlands London North East Northern Ireland North West Scotland South East South West Wales West Midlands